CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, April 27, 2006



so adorable. how not to love i ask you????

anyway been spending quite alot of my evenings over at my sister's place. been talking quite abit to my broinlaw too. which is good considering there was this whole period where we didnt really speak to each other. cos last time i was young and he used to play fighting games with me. and suddenly i morphed into this super rebellious girl and i think we kinda stopped there. but owell all is good now.

go to trent.blogspot.com !!! beckham!!!!!!

as much as i would like to say "YAYYY IM SO GLAD IM LEAVING THE COMPANY." i realised that i am actually gonna miss quite afew of the people there. people ive seen almost everyday for about half a year? and yes im gonna miss the coffeemachine. (HAHA) and the visual bonus! haha. but anyway, time to move on! its gonna be a learning experience i guess. and my sis&broinlaw thinks it will do me good. to learn and also expose myself to diff jobs on the market. so yes, yay.

ohhh but then again, can i say it again? YAY IM SO GLAD IM LEAVING THE COMPANY. my company has this shitty HR bitch, asked me to color my hair back to "normal" color when her hair is like freaking LONG CURLY AND BLEACHED LOR!!!!!!! and like wtf??? "this is not a design firm.. you cannot have such colors"..... hey bitch, then is this some "white" place?? why your hair like that can????? haiya. enough. actually i still want to bitch about this other guy. but cannot say all at one time. very frustration. very anger. very irritation. very bitter hor!!

ok... enough said.... the medication is working...... its working....... im sleeeeepy.... whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home